Reputation management (sometimes referred to as rep management or ORM) is the practice of attempting to shape public perception of a person or organization by influencing information about that entity, primarily online.
- Business listings, customer reviews, and word-of-mouth can have a significant impact on the reputation and revenue of your local business clients. With Reputation Management, you can track every aspect of your online reputation.
- Improve visibility in local search and Identify the business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing.
- Capture the voice of your customers from reviews on the sites that consumers rely on to make their buying decisions.
- Showcase exceptional customer service: Monitor customer reviews from dozens of major and vertical-specific review sites.
- Stay on top of online word-of-mouth: See when the business is mentioned in the news, blogs, Twitter, Instagram and more.
- Receive automated alerts when new information is found, and weekly reports that highlight recent activity in every aspect of your business’ reputation.