Positioning your business is a strategy used to raising capital for your business. We advise Entrepreneurs & Investors in different industries to focus their efforts on raising capital by building business credit. Read below and learn how business credit is obtained and click on Let’s Talk! to schedule a consultation.
BUSINESS CREDIT BUILDOUT
To fund your business for real estate or large business acquisitions, your business need to qualify for loans and credit lines at the best loan rates possible. Business credit is essential to make this happen, and it helps you access money even when you can’t qualify for a loan.
We use software that helps you build your business credit (that’s not linked to your SSN) step by step using a proven, field tested, business owner approved, and highly personalized process. By using our user-friendly & intuitive software and the only full-service business credit adviser team in the industry, you’ll be guided every step of the way, simplifying your experience of obtaining business credit.
- Setup your business to meet lender and credit issuer credibility standards to get automated approvals.
- Setup and activate your credit profile with Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax Commercial and get your free D-U-N-S number (which is essential to building great business credit).
- Get initial trade credit to build your business credit reports with no personal credit check.
- Get business credit without a consumer credit check or personal guarantee.
- Our program helps you get your business set up the right way to meet lender and credit issuer approval requirements, and get approved for initial business credit that reports and builds your profile with Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax Commercial.
- You can also monitor your business credit reports and scores in real-time with our Dun & Bradstreet and Experian monitoring integration, powered by Nav.
- Once you are setup with the business reporting agencies, we help you access multiple revolving credit with limits of $5,000 – $50,000!
We work with all legitimate types of funding programs available today, offering funding through hundreds of investors and lenders through a multitude of different funding programs. These lenders all offer their own different and unique lending requirements, so it’s tough to navigate these alone and know all your options… which is where we help.
This gives you the best opportunity to get the most amount of financing, at the best terms.
Here are just a few of the most sought-after loan programs you can access through our program:
- Unsecured Credit Lines up to $150,000 Even for Startups
- Business Revenue Lending and Cash Advances with 72 Hour Funding
- Account Receivable Loans and Credit Lines with Rates of 1% and Less
- Purchase Order Financing and Inventory Credit Lines
- Securities and 401k Financing
- Equipment Financing and Leasing for Purchase and to Refinance Existing Equipment
- Private Investor and Alternative SBA Financing
When you work with us, you’re not working with a faceless and gigantic banking organization. Right away, you’ll be assigned to your own personal Finance Officer who will work directly with you to develop your Finance Blueprint with all the funding options you can qualify for now.
And, your blueprint maps out the steps to get you even more (and perhaps even better) loans and credit lines in the future. It’s easier when you know what they want and need and how to boost your own business credit profile.